The Estonian story of Prague.

We came here from Estonia, by plane.

At first we went to Frankfurt, and then we arrived to Prague.The flight was exhausting and we were afraid who our hosting families would be. Finally we saw our families. Everything was very OK. The next  day we saw the schoolhouse and the kids had prepared exhibition for us. This school is very different from our school, they have a pig in here, what was a gift from students to the school headmaster, but now we found out that the pig is missing.

The students here can express themselves more, than the students in Estonia. There are many gothic girls, they are really scary.

Then we saw Prague, what is very beautiful city, we went shopping and a local student showed us the most important sights in Prague. Today we are really tired, and Reno is sleeping. We wonder, what did he do yesterday ...And today we have to performe with our play to GJM students.

We would like to thank Renos great host Přemek, who was really friendly, and an excellent guide for us. So biiiiiig thanks for making our days interesting, you are welcome to Estonia, Valga.

Write a comment

Comments: 12
  • #1

sisler (Wednesday, 26 October 2011 00:33)

Glad to see that this internet site is useful in my iPhone , almost everything I would like to carry out is actually functional. Appreciate your retaining it down thus far with the latest.

• #2

Jacob (Wednesday, 26 October 2011 05:57)

Delighted to determine until this web site is effective in my iPhone , everything I would like to perform will be functional. Thank you for keeping up to date while using most recent.

• #3

Walterino (Wednesday, 09 November 2011 22:01)

Happy to find out that web site is effective on my i phone , every thing I wish to perform is actually well-designed. Thank you for keeping up currently with the latest.

• #4

Marcel (Friday, 25 November 2011 05:03)

{-String.Split-|-Automated Linking directly from Twitter to your WordPress web Auto Twitter WP plugin

• #5

seo optimalizace zdarma (Monday, 23 January 2012 16:53)

• #6

rolex replica uk (Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:07)

Some image Rolex Replicas shop like now confirm source incomparable simulacre Replica Rolex guidance the universe further their match Rolex Replicas bags are 1:1 with innate ones.

• #7

asereti (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 08:26)

Needed to compose you one tiny note so as to thank you so much over again relating to the beautiful tricks you've contributed in this article. This is really strangely generous of you to deliver without restraint what a few people would've sold for an e-book to earn some bucks for their own end, chiefly given that you could possibly have done it if you considered necessary. The advice as well worked as the good way to know that many people have the identical passion just as my personal own to see lots more with regards to this matter. I am sure there are a lot more enjoyable situations ahead for individuals that look over your blog post.

• #8

greterewse (Friday, 07 December 2012 09:44)

I simply wanted to post a simple remark to be able to appreciate you for all the splendid concepts you are sharing here. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end of the day been paid with pleasant strategies to exchange with my partners. I 'd claim that most of us site visitors actually are truly fortunate to exist in a remarkable community with very many wonderful people with insightful techniques. I feel really privileged to have seen your website page and look forward to so many more fabulous times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.Needed to draft you that bit of word to be able to give many thanks once again with your exceptional tricks you have shared on this site. This has been simply strangely open-handed with you to supply without restraint precisely what many of us could have offered for sale for an e-book in order to make some money for their own end, principally given that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. Those tricks as well acted to provide a great way to fully grasp most people have a similar keenness much like my very own to see a lot more in respect of this condition. I believe there are many more enjoyable opportunities ahead for people who looked over your website.

• #9

atinlone1975 (Sunday, 09 December 2012 12:33)

I truly wanted to compose a small word so as to thank you for all the pleasant tips and tricks you are giving here. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end been compensated with sensible content to share with my neighbours. I would admit that we website visitors are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a decent website with very many brilliant individuals with interesting advice. I feel pretty fortunate to have encountered your entire webpage and look forward to really more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of checking through the the web and seeing tricks that were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed by way of this review is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn't noticed your web blog. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all the things was useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I won't think twice to propose your web blog to any person who desires counselling about this subject.

• #10

Juicers Reviews (Monday, 22 April 2013 13:33)

This is an excellent blog post! Thanks for sharing with us!

• #11

sex telefon 24h (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 15:18)

chłodnica

• #12

tani sex telefon (Thursday, 19 January 2017 01:37)

Magnuszew