The Valga Performance

When we arrived to Valga bus station we really didn´t know what we were going to find…at first we thought people used to go by their own, that means, the seemed not to be having a real look about us; nevertheless, it was only an impression, Valga citizens are honest, friendly and quite good hosts; everything they have, everything they give. In Valga we really feel like if we were at home.

We are also having so much fun with people from the Commenius project ; they are more similar to us than we expected…

… going abroad was, for sure,  a great decision.

The Spanish group

Hi! We are the czech group and our great host Andre. When we came to Valga we were a little bit lost, but then we found out were we are and everything came better. Our host families are really nice and generous and they feed us very well. When we started rehersels we thought that we won´t have time to prepare everything but after first hour we saw that everything is just OK. We were in school canteen on a lunch and it was very interesting. Our vegetarian teacher got some nice pieces of vegetable and we had two fish with smashed boiled potatoes.  At night we went with other hosts families at bowling and we had lots of fun! Thank you very much!

The performance was very good. We really enjoyed the clapping and everything and we are so proud that we have done everything good and that the estonians liked it. We hope that other countries will like it too. Now we are going to Tartu, some big city and we hope that it will be very nice city.

The czech group

Hello. We are the Icelandic group. We came to Valga last Sunday after a nice visit in Latvia. Our hosts picked us up at the train-station. They have been very nice to us and we are having a  very nice time here in Valga. We haven´t  seen so much here in Estonia but the little we have we have liked.   Estonia is very different from our country but the weather  is the same.

We have performed our play and it was very fun. It was a great fun to watch the other countries put on their play. We could learn a little bit about their culture that way. Now we are travelling to Tartu by bus and we are going to go on a tour in that town. Tomorrow we will visit Tallinn, the capital city and then we are off to SwedenJJ

The Icelandic group.

Hey! It has  been a lot of fun. We are hosting some Swedish people and they are coolJ They arrived on Sunday and are leaving on Wednesday. We`ll go with them to Sweden. Yesterday we had some practises and lunch. After that we had another practise and then we went to play bowling. We had a deal that the winner buys drinks to everyone but the winner(Anton) didn`t agree with that. Afterthat there was a party at Martins house. We jammed a bit and talked a lot. Today we had a show. It went well. I would have ever guessed that a 5 minut play could be so tireing. Right now the time is 15:50 and I feel like I could sleep for a month.  At the moment we are driveing to Tartu. Gloria just told me that we are gonna go see a movie. A horror movie, so wish us luck! Or like the Swedish say lycka till. Tomorrow we will go to Tallinn and then off to Sweden.

The Estonians!

Hello! We have had lots of fun during this trip to Estonia! We have been living with the greatest hosts ever in the town Valga. We arrived to Tallinn by flight on Saturday evening where we were picked up by somebody and his wife who drove us to Valga. When we arrived in Valga our hosts picked us up and drove/ walked us home to their house. The next day they showed us their school and we started to rehearsal the show that we were had on the tuesday. And the next day we had the show, it was very fan and interesting to see a little on learn about the other contries, we had a great time. But the funniest part have been to show the movie that we have made. It’s a movie that we are very proude of. Tomorrow we will be on our way home and it will be nice to show our new friends our contry
J.

//The Swedish group

We haven’t seen this country before, so at first sight it was really beautiful. We were waiting for the presentation because we practised a lot and we tried to do our best. We hope that the production presentid you the main information about our country.

Anyway we had really good time here, we enjoy every moment of it.

Greetings from Hungary:

Viktoria, Annamaria, Pal, Timea

Thanks for everything!!!

Ps.: Tartu was a really intresting place where we can see lots of famous houses and we can discover the history of Estonia.

Tere! (Which is “hello” in Estonian). Estionia is an interesting country, it is very different to Austria. So the “Salad Bowl” organization is a really good thing, to show us, the youth, how the people in Europe live. So there were been waiting many surprises for us. ;-)  After a long travel to Estonia we met our hosts and follow our program and yes, the organization of the stay in Estonia was great. After we completed our rehearsals we were very excited for the show in the afternoon, more than 400 students came to visit our great play and I guess, we were pretty good. Later our hosts and we drove to Tartu by bus, we had a lot of fun there, when we acted like the statues and when teacher Varje Schmidt and Wolfgang Beck were kissing in front of the “Kissing Students” statue.

Ines, Martins, Christoph from Austria

Applause fror the Saladbowl play
Applause fror the Saladbowl play
Kissing Teachers?
Kissing Teachers?

Write a comment

Comments: 16
  • #1

Nike SB Dunks (Friday, 22 July 2011 08:28)

An individual's visitors will need to go away remarks plus share their thoughts. You have to try to make this unique mainly because straightforward as you can for him or her. Page administrators, as an example, might pick to utilize Facebook like a web page in addition to publish remarks which will mention their pages within the posts with different pages. Too as leaving remarks out of lots of people website submit, any person present an individual's popularity furthermore web site connect with different other audience far also, Nike SB Dunks appear to could pick ones website link!

• #2

Tvrdy (Saturday, 22 October 2011 17:09)

Several of these replies on this post are garbage, You should delete them.

• #3

Maja (Wednesday, 26 October 2011 22:02)

I have been following your web site for a few weeks approximately and still have acquired a ton of details and also cherished the process you have organized your site. We are attempting to operate my own extremely personal website nonetheless. I do think its also general and I have to give attention to a great deal of smaller sized subject areas. Being as much as possible to any or all folks is not all that its chipped up to be.

• #4

Artyom (Thursday, 27 October 2011 17:28)

Delighted to view until this internet site is effective on my iphone 4 , everything I must perform can be functional. Thanks for maintaining it down to date while using newest.

• #5

Paľko (Friday, 28 October 2011 14:24)

Great 1 post. Standard trouble is G. change their mind too repeatedly.

• #6

Mike (Friday, 28 October 2011 23:25)

Happy to find out that site works well in my iphone 4 , almost everything I must carry out can be useful. Thanks for maintaining up to date with the most up-to-date.

• #7

Nicht (Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:15)

Hm, I’m just comfortable with this but still not entirely convinced, hence i’m going to research a touch more.

• #8

Radek (Thursday, 24 November 2011 15:19)

FREE Automated WordPress to twitter plugin Publish your article in order to Twitter, completely from Wordpress administrator interface

• #9

seo optimalizace cena (Monday, 23 January 2012 15:06)

THX for info

• #10

jensen12 (Tuesday, 03 July 2012 11:34)

The town of Valga has a rich history and a versatile culture! It’s an amazing place to explore and the people there are friendly which make it more exciting! All the groups must have a wonderful time in the town of Valga along with delivering a superb performance!

• #11

Özcan (Tuesday, 10 July 2012)

will come back soon

• #12

asereti (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 22:55)

Needed to draft you that bit of word to be able to give many thanks once again with your exceptional tricks you have shared on this site. This has been simply strangely open-handed with you to supply without restraint precisely what many of us could have offered for sale for an e-book in order to make some money for their own end, principally given that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. Those tricks as well acted to provide a great way to fully grasp most people have a similar keenness much like my very own to see a lot more in respect of this condition. I believe there are many more enjoyable opportunities ahead for people who looked over your website.

• #13

nerereder (Saturday, 08 December 2012 16:10)

I truly wanted to construct a quick message in order to thank you for the stunning tips and tricks you are giving on this website. My incredibly long internet look up has now been rewarded with reliable suggestions to share with my friends. I would repeat that many of us visitors are rather endowed to be in a very good site with so many marvellous individuals with insightful plans. I feel quite privileged to have encountered your webpage and look forward to some more awesome minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.I wish to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. As a result of checking throughout the the net and seeing suggestions that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have resolved as a result of the article is a critical case, and the ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your website. Your main expertise and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was vital. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your skilled and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your site to any individual who needs and wants guidelines about this subject.

• #14

Juicer Review (Sunday, 21 April 2013 02:36)

This informative article was just what I was trying to find!

• #15

website content management (Thursday, 16 June 2016 15:00)

Valga is very nice to see and should visit anytime nice article thank you for posting

• #16

anonse towarzyskie (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 16:55)

nieksylografowany