From Valga to Hallsberg

Swedish Presenters
Swedish Presenters

Swedish comment

At the very beginning we were nervous, but when they finally got here we finally started breathing again. The communication went on excellent as expected and we were very satisfied with our guests. When we got home our guests were very tired so we ate straight away and they took a shower and went to bed. The next morning we went to school really early so that they could rehearse. At 12.00 the show begun and everybody thought that it was very entertaining.

They came yesterday and they where late. We pciked up and went home, ate some dinner and some of the students took a shower. Most of the students where very tired and went to bed early. On Friday they prepered themselfs for the big salad bowl show. Then we ate some very nice swedish pan-pizza. Then it was time for the show, it was very entertaining and many peaople enjoyed it and many where laughing. Now were writing this, thats all.

Write a comment

Comments: 13
  • #1

Galin (Thursday, 20 October 2011 09:55)

I have already been following a website for the month roughly and possess acquired a huge amount of details and also adored the process you have structured your web site. We are attempting to work my own quite individual website however. I do think the also general and that i must target a great deal of smaller sized topics. Getting things to any or all men and women is not everything that it's damaged up to be.

• #2

Alvaro (Wednesday, 26 October 2011 18:35)

Hm, I’m just comfortable with this but still not entirely convinced, hence i’m going to research a touch more.

• #3

El (Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:52)

Delighted to determine that this internet site is effective on my small iphone 3gs , anything I wish to accomplish can be well-designed. Many thanks for preserving up to date with all the most up-to-date.

• #4

Franczesko (Thursday, 24 November 2011 22:23)

Auto Twitter WP plugin

• #5

kolagen (Saturday, 19 May 2012 08:24)

THX for info

• #6

jensen12 (Tuesday, 03 July 2012 11:34)

The whole affair seems interesting! It is always good to take a good night sleep before any performance. A good night sleep before any performance decreases stress and worries and increases strength. End result is always satisfactory! Big Salad Bowl must have won the hearts of the audience.

• #7

Any (Thursday, 27 September 2012 05:47)

nice post

• #8

atinlone1975 (Sunday, 09 December 2012 10:54)

I truly wanted to compose a small word so as to thank you for all the pleasant tips and tricks you are giving here. My time-consuming internet look up has at the end been compensated with sensible content to share with my neighbours. I would admit that we website visitors are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a decent website with very many brilliant individuals with interesting advice. I feel pretty fortunate to have encountered your entire webpage and look forward to really more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.I have to express my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of checking through the the web and seeing tricks that were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Living minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed by way of this review is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn't noticed your web blog. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all the things was useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I won't think twice to propose your web blog to any person who desires counselling about this subject.

• #9

Juicer Review (Monday, 15 April 2013 01:15)

This is a great post! Thank you for sharing!

• #10

pasta and pizza (Thursday, 20 February 2014 07:42)

Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information.

• #11

ogłoszenia erotyczne (Monday, 16 January 2017 23:22)

namiestnikostwo

• #12

seks telefon (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 09:21)

zabytkowość

• #13

wróżka (Friday, 20 January 2017 20:19)

niezgrabiany